New PPE Decon Products
We are very excited for the growing product line that helps fire departments take care of their gear! These brand new products include Hard Mounted Extractors, as well as Firehouse Express Mobile PPE Dryers. All of these new products meet our standard of “NFPA 1851 made easy.” That means that Ready Rack is making it simpler than ever to meet the requirements of NFPA 1851:2020 to keep your PPE safe and ready for the next call!
Learn more about the latest additions to the Health & Wellness product line, along with our limited time PPE Decontamination Package Savings below!
New Product Announcements
Large Capacity PPE Extractor
The Hard-Mounted Extractor 40, 55, and 70 (EWHM40, EWHM55 & EWHM70) are PPE washers designed to meet NFPA 1851:2020 requirements. Their high capacity front loading drums come in either 40, 55, or 70 lbs. to make any of the three washers a great option for washing multiple sets of shells or liners.
Additionally, all of the hard-mounted extractors wash cycles are user friendly for helping fire departments find the proper wash cycles for Shells, Liners, and more. We highly recommend the hard-mounted series to large departments that have a lot of gear that needs to get cleaned and quickly back into action!
The hard-mounted extractor line also boasts a high quality commercial build and an automatic chemical injection or 4-compartment hopper. Learn more about the new Hard-Mounted Extractors by clicking the button below!
- Meets NFPA 1851:2020 Requirements
- Pre-programmed with NFPA 1851 enhanced wash cycles
- Automatic Chemical Injection or 4-Compartment Hopper
- Commercial Duty Construction & Parts
- Warranty 2 – 5 years (contact Groves for details)
- EWHM40 washes up to 8 pieces of turnout gear
- EWHM55 washes up to 10 pieces of turnout gear
- EWHM70 washes up to 14 pieces of turnout gear
- Anticipated Shipping Starts 12/1/2021
Firehouse Mobile Dryer
The New Firehouse Mobile Dryer is another addition to the Ready Rack Health & Wellness line. Available in 4 or 6 section configurations, the new Firehouse Mobile Dryer effectively dries liners and outer shells with its post system. It is designed for fire departments to simply use and maneuver as needed throughout the station.
- NFPA 1851 compliant design with Ambient or Heated Air standard on all dryers
- Fully mobile unit allows for storage when not in use
- Post system effectively dries both liners and outer shells
- Easy to use push button controls
- Powder coated finish for easy wipe down and long life
- 4 and 6 position options available
- 1500W, 20A design
- Anticipated shipping starts 12/1/2021 – Reserve your Firehouse Mobile Dryer today!
Save on Turnout Gear Decon!
Accessibility to products that can help reduce the risk of cancer is very important for improving the health and wellness of firefighters. Ready Rack has created four PPE care packages that feature our latest offerings at a special price; making it easier than ever to choose Ready Rack’s high quality PPE Decontamination products.
Click the button below to learn more about Ready Rack’s PPE decon packages!